Turnaround Time

My house was flooded with sewerage and this company was refereed by Emergency Restoration Service which was another scam company.Home design come to my house and packed for 1.5 hours and 10 boxes later.

I wanted them to leave the house when i started to do some research about them. they wanted to box up my personal belongings that wasn't damaged during the flood and said it will packed away for storage. they will not leave until i agreed and they took 6 small boxes. I end up getting a bill for over $4000 for storage and packing.

my insurance company denied the claim and now i am fighting with them and every other day they will email demanding for money.

these company like Emergency Restoration Services should be put in jail for what they put home owner go through.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Home Design Contents Restoration. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Home Design Contents Restoration.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Home Construction and Repair category for more informed decision or compare Home Design Contents Restoration to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Home Design Contents Restoration?

Comments